Matchday 26 – English Premier League
Time: Friday, February 7, 2020
Kick-off: 19.30 UTC +7
Stadium: Goodison Park
Head to Head
- Their last meeting ended in a draw.
- The previous three matches scored less than two goals.
- Both teams scored in just two of five their last meeting.
- Six of their last ten meetings ended in a draw.
- Crystal Palace hasn’t recorded a single win in the previous ten games.
Team Analysis and Prediction
Everton made an amazing comeback against Watford last week, their winning streak in the Premier League for four away matches. The win puts Everton in the top ten, two points behind Wolves who are ranked eighth.
Everton look more dominant when playing at home than away this season. They have won three of their previous five matches at this stadium and have not lost since the end of November.
On the other hand, Crystal Palace traveled to Everton with two bleak successive defeats in the previous match. Their last match, made Crystal Palace concede defeat to Sheffield by a thin score of 1-0.
With only one win in ten league matches, they are now in the fourteenth place in the standings.
Most likely the match will still be owned by Everton as a host advantage.