Patch update by server on PUBG console & PC released Thursday morning, namely PATCH 6.1. Update patch which is considered quite large, PUBG Corp introduces new features, new items and maps.
The new island, “Karakin”, will be the top choice for PUBG lovers and prepare to fight and die in this new place. “Karakin” is an island with a size of 2 x 2 km off the coast of North Africa. This island is a dry and rocky environment. Wide open terrain and very challenging battles. Although Karakin is fairly small, the game must be fast, and dangerous. You could say Karakin is a place of fusion of Miramar and Sanhok.
Another new feature of patch 6.1 is the Black Zone which only applies to Karakin. The following explanation on the new features of PUBG Patch 6.1:
- The Black Zone is designed to push players out of the security of a building.
- Dangers that are random, cities and complexes cannot be damaged, can be completely leveled and everything in between.
- The mixture of buildings and ruins evolves in real time throughout the game. Do not assume that the building where you run and shelter will be there until the end of the game.
- Sirens. If you are inside the purple circle on the mini map, you must evacuate quickly.
- Buildings destroyed by the Black Zone will be marked with “X” on the mini map.
- Certain walls and floors has a translucent point that can be destroyed with a sticky bomb.
- New Vehicle: Motor Glider. Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Those are some explanations of the new features on Patch 6.1 PUBG console. It is recommended for players who play Offensive, in Karakin to raid on a building can do a building explosion using a sticky bomb on the back of the building or the roof of the building or both. The strategy is in your hands.
Finally for looters, sticky bombs can be found in some secret areas of Karakin and looters can carry one or two sticky bombs in his backpack. Remember, don’t bring too much because it will take up a lot of space. Have a nice play.